News & Current Event
- A candidate shall apply for admission on the prescribed form and may be required to appear at his own expense for interview before the Principal.
- Admission of a student to the College shall be subject to the conditions prescribed by the Ordinances/Rules of the University of Rajasthan and Bar Council of India.
- At the time of submitting his application form the applicant must furnish his T.C. (Original) and attested copies of all documents i.e. Marks-sheet and other certificates. The original must be produced for verification at the time of admission.
- Acceptance of application form does not guarantee admission. Admission will be made according to merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained at the qualifying examination, on number of seats determined by the college as per law which will be notified on the notice board separately.
- Admission may be refused to any student by the college without assigning any reason thereof.
- No student shall be admitted as regular student after graduation for more than three years degrees or three years as a regular student.
- Candidates who are declared failed.
- Candidates who are detained from appearing at an examination on account of shortage of attendance.
- Candidates who do not take an examination after completing the attendance and thereby could not pass, and
- Candidates against whom an F.I.R. has been lodged by the University or any of the Constituent Colleges or any affiliated College or by any other competent Authority/Officer of the University/ College or by any person.
- Candidate who has been convicted for a criminal offence involving moral turpitude.
- Candidate who has indulged himself/herself in a misbehaviour with any teacher or with any authority/official of the University/ College.
- A candidate who has not attained 30 years for General, 35 years for OBC, SC, ST as on 1st of July. (As per the norms given by BCI)
- A declaration/undertaking prescribed by the college will have to be made by each student at the time of admission.
- No student shall be admitted to a course unless he has deposited the fee determined by the college. All fees will be charged at the time of admission for 12 months. Even from those who are admitted late during the session for whatever reason. Fees once paid shall not be refunded or transferred.
- No transfer from Hans Law College to any other Law College shall be allowed in any case. However, Transfer of student from affiliated College outside jaipur may be allowed in LL.B. II and III year classes for genuine cases of transfer of candidates/parents of the candidates from Central or State Government, Statutory bodies, Government controlled under taking, and Banks, subject to availability of seats.
- Admission lists will be put on the notice board of the College from time to time and candidates are required to see the Notice Board for their names. No separate communication will be made to any student in this regard.
- The candidates who are found eligible and stand in merit shall pay required fee within prescribed time, failing which the offer of admission shall automatically stand withdrawn.
- The inclusion of a name in the admission shall not confer any right to be admitted if it is found that the applicant concerned has taken part in any objectionable activity including unfair practice in any University Examination and in consequence of which he has been expelled/restricted from the college or has been subjected to any disciplinary action thereof or is found to have given false information on the basis of which he has been selected for the admission.
- The candidates who want admission subsequent to their passing of any other examination, of which result is not declared before the last date fixed, must apply provisionally.
- Concession/Weightage of marks for participation in games and sports, if given to student seeking admission in LLB. 1 year class, will be admissible only to step up the position of the candidates in the merit list and will not make them eligible for admission. However, this concession or ,weightage will be subject to provision of the ordinance, if any, made by the University of Rajasthan/State Government.
- Not with standing anything contained in the provisions, every candidate shall however, be governed by the rules and regulations framed by the University/BCI/College from time to time for the purpose of regulating admission and schemes of examination for various courses.